ESS 495 - Rocks-n-Stars
2008 Speaker List
- April 3: Mathew Smith - University of Washington Earth and Space Science
"Impacts! What are they and what can they tell us?"
- April 10: Eric Agol - University of Washington Astronomy
"Science with Transiting Planets"
- April 17: Michelle Koutnik - University of Washington Earth and Space Science
"Polar Ice on Mars"
- April 24: Jeremy Thomas - USGS & University of Washington Earth and Space Scienc
"Chasing Sprites, Elves, and Jets with Balloons Over Brazil"
- May 1: Graciela Matrajt - University of Washington Astronomy
"Survey of cometary particles from the Stardust mission"
- May 8: Kristi Morgansen - University of Washington Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
"Bioinspired autonomous underwater vehicle systems"
- May 15: Charles Joseph - Rutgers University Physics
"NASA High altitude balloons in the post-HST era"
- May 22: Deborah Kelley - University of Washington Oceanography
"Exploring volcanoes, fluids, and the life in the deep ocean"
- May 29: Thomas Ackerman - University of Washington Atmospheric Science
"Clouds, Climate, and CloudSat"
Last modified: Wed Jan 6 12:25:59 PST 2010